The registration portal is now open:
The registration prices are as follows:
- Standard: 1100 NZD
- Early Bird: 900 NZD
- Student: 630 NZD
- Student Early Bird: 470 NZD
- Other – Reduced registration for CAIE Editorial team: 470 NZD
Early Bird: before 15 November 2018
*The conference registration includes one paper registration. The cost per additional paper is 470 NZD.
**We also welcome participants without paper submission. Please note that prices stay the same.
Letter of Invitation:
To help with visa arrangements the University of Auckland can issue Letters of Invitation.
To obtain a Letter of Invitation it is necessary to:
- Register for the conference first. If the visa application is declined or the paper not accepted the registration fee will be refunded. If your organisation requires a Letter of Invitation to fund your registration this must be stated in the letter explained under point 3.
- Provide a copy of your passport.
- Provide a letter from your organisation confirming your connection to the organisation and the conference.
Please send queries and documents regarding the Letters of Invitation to Sarah Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org.